Sweet Hour of Prayer for August.

Wednesday 31 July 2013

 

 

Matthew 18:20

King James Version (KJV)
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Father my Lord in heaven we key into your word and declare that this new month of August shall be the best month ever, I declare that all the things we could not achieve in previous months shall come double portion in this month of August. I declare that every move we make in this month shall be profitable. Give us the grace to forever seek your presence even as we profit in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Please drop your PRAYERS and AMENS in the comment box of this blog.
Bless you.


11 comments:

  1. AMEN. I receive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen It is so in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen,I decree and Declare that shall bring us in contact with our helper IJN Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen I received it in jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen in Jesus name.
    I want God's favour,mercy n grace ova my life n family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen, and Amen.

    ReplyDelete