Morning Devotion

Sunday 11 August 2013
Apostolic prayer day 12

"The proud have forged a lie against me but i will keep your precepts with my whole heart. The heart is as fat as grease, but I delight in your law." Psalm 119:69-70

Every tounge forging a lie, spreading bad news or rumors against you shall be silent this morning. Every evil news or report published against you in the spirit realm is condemned in the name of Jesus Christ. No matter how big they have blown the balloon of lies and forgery, in the name of Jesus Christ, it shall burn into pieces today. I have seen a lot of wickedness and lies, deceit and seduction, manipulation and witchcraft pervading our cities, destroying opur homes and against such satanic activities, I raise the voice of judgement. I bring down all lies and strong works that the enemy has raised up in the name of Jesus Christ, Let us pray now.

1) Anointing to destroy yokes and to destroy the works of the enemy shall fall on me in Jesus name.
2) Let the blood of Jesus block out all lies, evil reports, strange hand writings and hindering against me in Jesus name.
3) Let every evil tounge rising against me be put to shame in Jesus name.
4) Oh Lord, increase my hunger and thirst for you in Jesus name
5) May I continually delight in the Lord in Jesus name


Apostle's decree:  Delight in him



Source: The Runners Bread, Daily Devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment