Morning Devotion

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Apostolic Prayer Day 13

"your hands have made me and fashioned me. Give me understanding that I may learn your commandments" Psalm 119-73

You are fashioned for his glory and praise, and you will not live short of that in Jesus name.
Here david acknowledges his maker and manufacture. If you keep track with your maker, you will never be damaged. I want to clearly state that he has made each of us for a purspose. Don't try to be someone else, no matter how well you appreciate the person. The annointing to the purpose is upon us today, and by the spirit of grace which I am sent to impact to you via this devotional, you shall fulfill what you are fashioned for. Whatever, that is not God's ordain for you, shall be very far from you in Jesus name. If you know that God has fashioned a purpose for you and you eagerly desire to fulfill it, pray with me now.

1) All opportunities, strength, skills, abilities, ideas and connections, I need to fulfill my purpose, come forth x3, In Jesus name.
2) I receive the understanding, knowledge and wisdom, to become what God has created me for In Jesus name.
3) I recive spiritual energy, special grace by the reason of the impartation in the house this morning through this devotional as sent by the Lord through his servant Apostle Anselm Madubuko, now for extra ordinary results in Jesus name.
4) I shall become all I was created to be in Jesus name.

Apostolic decree:  You shall fulfill your purpose.
Comment with "Amen"



Source: Runners Bread Daily Devotion

No comments:

Post a Comment