Morning Devotion

Thursday 15 August 2013


Apostolic Prayer Day 16.

''I have seen a limit to all perfection; thy commandment is exceedingly broad'' Psalm 119:96

Here David records the testing of his experience and observation of the vanity of the world and its insufficiency. ''I have seen an end to all perfection'' he exclaims. David in his time had seen Goliath the strongest killed; Ahitophel the wisest fooled; Absalom, the fairest deformed; in fact he saw the end of all perfection. He saw it both by faith and through observation. He saw the insufficiency of the sufficient and the weakness of the strongest. He saw, in respect to continuity, things come and go. Dearest, nothing lasts forever; there is nothing, no matter how beautiful, sophisticated, durable, efficient or effective in this world that lasts forever. They all come and go. But the word of God lasts forever, whatsoever he does is forever. If you look carefully around, you will note the observation of David even in our contemporary time. That brings me to a conclusion; do not trust in the ability of men or in anything in this world.

Lets us Pray.

1. I put my trust in you oh Lord!
2. Whatever is not perfect in my life, oh Lord perfect for me in Jesus Name.
3. Wherever there is a limit in my life, let it be broken now in Jesus Name.
4. May thy word, work wonders in my life today.
5. Lord I worship you for you are above all.


Apostle's Decree
The Lord is your Anchor



Source: Runners Bread Devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment