Prayer to break soul ties

Thursday 19 September 2013
Heavenly Father, I confess and repent of the sin of ___________ (name the sin which caused the evil soul tie, such as adultery or fornication), and I ask that you forgive me of this sin.

[Now is a good time to destroy or get rid of any physical gifts or other objects that could hold the soul tie together, such as a gift given in an adultery, etc. Anything that could hold the bond together between you and that person.]

In the name of Jesus, and by the power of His blood, I now renounce, break and sever all unholy soul ties formed between ___________ (name the person) and myself, through the sin of ____________ (name the sin which caused the evil soul tie, such as adultery or fornication).

I now command any evil spirits which have taken advantage of this unholy soul tie to leave me now in the name of Jesus!

(Repeat this prayer if you have more then one evil soul tie to break)

1 comment:

  1. Tremendous things here. I am very glad to look your article.
    Thank you a lot and I'm having a look ahead to touch you.
    Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    Also visit my homepage dermpuresite.net

    ReplyDelete