Prayer to Renounce ungodly vows

Monday 23 September 2013

Heavenly Father, I repent and renounce the vow I made to ____________ (name the demon or person, or even God, that you made the vow to) to preform ______________ (describe what the vow entailed). I realize this was foolish and rash on my behalf, and I ask that you will forgive me and release me from the bondage that this vow has brought me under.

In the name of Jesus, and by the power of His blood, I now renounce, break and nullify the vow to ________________ to preform ___________, and I confess that I am released from this vow and it's bondage in Jesus' name.

I now command any evil spirits which have taken advantage of this unholy vow to leave me now in the name of Jesus!

(Repeat this prayer if you have more then one unholy vow to break)

No comments:

Post a Comment